Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Deleted.

I just deleted every single post from this blog. I kept a couple that I wanted to save, as drafts, but everything else is gone. It's taken me about a year to figure out where I was going with this blog. I wasn't sure if I would just keep updating with the mundane events in our lives or attempt to monetize it, or just delete the whole thing all together. The truth is, I enjoy writing. Whether I am good at it or not is a a different story, but I like sitting down at my computer and typing away.

So with my deleted posts and naked blog, I start anew. Some stories you might have heard, some are brand new. But I finally know what I'm doing.


5 comments:

Heather said...

Excited to see what's to come!

Mrs.Fisher said...

Sounds like a nice fresh start. Can't wait to read it!

Ali said...

How good did THAT feel? I did the same. Woop.

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of fresh starts. :)

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed all you're blogs I look forward to the fresh start.